I have placed an annotated copy of Chapter 13, Mail Merge, in the
“Annotated pre draft” folder for WG6.4.

I have made some notes on things I know need to be done to update this
chapter. I have not checked everything, so there are probably other
things to do. It hasn't been properly reviewed and updated in a long
time. (Yes, I didn't do a proper job last time.)

--Jean