Hi Peter (and all team members)

To edit the wiki page you must be able to log in in the wiki. This is
likely possible since you are already in the Cloud.

* Please access the wiki page and click Enter in  the top right of the
screen.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Team

* Enter your login if not already logged in.
* The heading "Documentation Team" has a "edit" link on the right. Click
on it. The wiki page edition opens.
* Copy and paste the contents below (sample) after the last entry.
* Modify the contents with your data.
* On the bottom of the edit page, click on "Show preview" to check how
it looks,
* fix accordingly.
* once ready, fill the "edition summary" line with a comment
* Click Save

Some hints

-------8< ------------ sample
|-
| [[File:mypicture.jpg|150px]]
| My name<br/>
| [[User:myWikiLogin|My Wiki Login]]

* my topic of interest
| [https://myblog]
| My background
-------8< ------------ sample

Wiki markup:
|- = New table row
|  = new cell (in row)
* = unordered list entry

To upload a picture/photo: on another browser tab with a wiki page
displayed, click on the link "Upload file" on the left and follow the
procedures. Back to the team page, adjust the entry [[File: ...]],
Please keep the size in pixels to 150px.

I hope this helps all of you.

Kind regards