Hi Martin,

Martin Srebotnjak schrieb am 19-Apr-20 um 11:15:
Thanks, Peter, for noting that.

It seems that we need a wiki page with all the thing that are not funcional
in macOS.

I think, a wiki page is not the right place. Keep it in Bugzilla. We have currently 310 open bugs with Mac OS [1].

You could create a [META] bug and add all reports, for which it is verified, that the report is indeed a bug and that only Mac OS is affected.

[1] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&list_id=1120543&op_sys=Mac%20OS%20X%20%28All%29&product=LibreOffice&query_format=advanced

Since most programmers of LO write/say what Regina wrote here, it would
maybe help if TDF could buy one mac and have it available to LO programmers
and testers via remote desktop to text/locate/fix such issues.

It should be no problem for TDF to provide suitable hardware on loan to a developer. The real problem is to find a LibreOffice developer with interest and knowledge in Mac OS to work on the bugs besides his daily job.

I have no idea, whether something like remote desktop would work, but infra team should know.

For testers exists the similar problem: Do we have testers, who would regularly test on Mac OS?

Kind regards
Regina