Hello Peter and Rob,
I thought about Peter when I first read Rob's message. Perhaps, if Rob does
the first review of the chapters of the base guide 6.4 then Peter can take
them for their second review and make sure good English is used. That way
both tasks would be fulfilled- database errors would be removed and English
would become good. As for figures I agree with Jean. We should do all this
in the v6.4 not v6.2. We should let v6.2 be published because Base Guide
has not been updated since v4.0 I think. I have already prepared the drafts
of first 6 chapters of v6.4. If Rob can take it for its first review it
would be great. I think Peter, you are busy with Draw guide. Can you manage
the two at once? As for time I think we have much for v6.4. v7.0 is going
to be released in August, so if we complete v6.4 by end of July, and it
would have no or only little mistakes, then I think it wouldn't take more
than a month to update it to v7.0. It depends how base changes in going to
v7.0.
Pulkit Krishna