Thanks, Peter, for noting that.

It seems that we need a wiki page with all the thing that are not funcional
in macOS.

Since most programmers of LO write/say what Regina wrote here, it would
maybe help if TDF could buy one mac and have it available to LO programmers
and testers via remote desktop to text/locate/fix such issues. Regina,
would that make sense? I know there are macOS-specific developers on the
dev team, but maybe there are very specific fields (like this) where
actually a dev from that specific area could work/help faster with the
issue.

Lp, m.

V V sob., 18. apr. 2020 ob 13:15 je oseba Regina Henschel <