I have added myself to that page, and I updated my linked user page.
Thanks for setting this up!
Jean

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 12:21 AM Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Em 18.04.2020 10:21, Ilmari Lauhakangas escreveu:
Yes, but this was not the point of my reply. The point was to respond
to Dan's message "There was a page as I remember putting some
information about myself more than a decade ago".

Olivier is looking into creating a new team page template, please stand
by.

Ilmari