Because I am mentioned in this discussion, I will respond here. I
noticed the lack of figure numbers and captions, but I did not
recommend adding them in the v6.x versions of the book because we were
in a hurry to get the book done. I was going to suggest that for v7.

Also, my knowledge of databases is fairly limited. I know a lot of
theory but have little experience beyond very simple ones. I did not
test everything, and I did question some things, but I would not like
to say there is "very little chance of error".

Jean

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 5:07 PM Pulkit Krishna