On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 12:21 AM Rob Westein <rwestein@planet.nl> wrote:

Hi Robert,

On 18-04-2020 16:10, Robert Großkopf wrote:
Hi Rob,

seems I don't understand enough English to get the right words for it.
Could be it is only a problem in the translated book. I have had a look
at the German original and couldn't find any problematic content there.
I already thought it was a translation problem... so I hope that some
people with database knowledge will check the text, and not only look at
grammar errors.

Best regards,

Rob

For several years, we've been trying to find people who have the
knowledge, the time, and the English skills to review and improve the
text. I questioned some things in the book while I was reviewing
chapters, but my knowledge is limited to quite simple databases.

If you (or anyone else) can help with this, we would all be very glad.
But perhaps not holding up publication of the v6.x book; instead,
working toward a much improved book for LO v7.