And now the example:

Create a table in the internal HSQLDB.
Fields: "forename" and "surname" - both VARCHAR(50)
Save this table with name "table_without_pk", ignore the warning for PK
Go to Tools > SQL
INSERT INTO "table_without_pk" ("forename","surname") VALUES
('Robert','Großkopf')
... and press "Execute" (don't know the name for the button haven't time
to switch to English ...)
One row has been added.

Don't think I haven't written all this content for the Base-Handbuch and
haven't tested. If you think so put it away and write your own.

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert