Hello,
That page is  very out of date and only has links to team members' pages,
not a summary in one place. See the link to the design team's page in my
a page like that. I wanted that one like that should be created for Docs
team. This idea was also proposed by Dan in the team meeting.
Pulkit Krishna

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 6:31 PM Ilmari Lauhakangas <