Hi Pulkit,

Also the primary key is used on tables in all sorts of
databases. It is not only valid for Embedded databases.
This line means that primary key is not only used in embedded database but
also in external Database. You cannot add records to a table using base
without a primary key, in any database engine, be it external or embedded.

I'm able to do this. Please try it before writing.

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert