Noted
Regards

Le ven. 17 avr. 2020 10:23 PM, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> a écrit :

At this point we need people to update chapters from v6.2 to v6.4. I wrote
an earlier note to the list about some of what’s involved.

Check the Writer 6.4 status spreadsheet and choose any chapter you would
like to update. They can be done out of order.

Please send correspondence to the list, not directly to me. I am not always
available, and usually others can answer as well.

Regards, Jean

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 00:32 randolph gamo <randolph.gamo@gmail.com>