Hi Peter

Peter Schofield schrieb am 18-Apr-20 um 12:57:
Hello Regina

A few days ago I made a comment that I could not get 3D Effects dialog to open in Draw. I have now
discovered the problem.

In LO Draw version 6.4, 3D Effects dialog does not open. This only happens in macOS. Windows 10
version works OK.

In LO Draw version 6.3, 3D Effects dialog opens without problem and the tools work in macOS.

I have submitted a bug.

I have seen the bug report. But I work on Windows and cannot do anything about the bug.

You can use version 6.3. There were no changes on the dialog from 6.3 to 6.4.

Kind regards
Regina