The published PDF version of Writer Guide 6.0 appears to have no contents
info. (Meaning the contents in the navigation for a PDF viewer, not the
table of contents in the document.) I re-downloaded from both the docs site
and the wiki to confirm.

When I exported the published ODT as PDF, I was able to view the contents
as expected.

The PDF for Getting Started 6.0 appears to be fine. I haven't checked any
others.

Could someone confirm and correct this?

--Kenneth