Hello MIke

I have embedded TDF videos (made by you!) In the opening pages of the
modules. Works very well. See

https://help.libreoffice.org/7.0/en-US/text/scalc/main0000.html?DbPAR=CALC

(Some browsers block YouTube videos, so you may have to relax the
privacy protection to watch the video.)

We only have videos in the online version of the help.

TBH, the quality of the video is excellent and captions wiil make it
universal.. I only think that the subject of file management under
Windows 10 does not fit in the LibreOffice Help.

However many other topics of advanced LibreOffice techniques deserve
videos like this. For example, how to add a TOC in a document, how to
format a page for printing, styles, and so on.

There is already a large collection of videos in French at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/fr that gives a good curriculum.

regards
Olivier