Videos for embedded into online help

Hello,

We have the possibility to embed YouTube videos into help pages, is that
right? I'm sure I've seen this somewhere, or perhaps it was just a demo.

In any case, Harald Berger has created this video (with my voice!),
introducing file management with LibreOffice on Windows 10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jfzgD6GwQ0

Perhaps it could be embedded into a relevant help page?

Hello,

if so, all videos should be available for translation, because help is
localized :slight_smile:
I cannot find the script of this particular video to translate on wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Videos

Could it be possible that such video subtitles would be merged into help
files to be localized by the l10n team via regular help&UI l10n systems?
Probably this makes no sense for "new features" videos, but for
explanations of certain functions only (new features need to be quickly
localized just before the launch of the software).

Lp, m.

V V pet., 17. apr. 2020 ob 13:15 je oseba Mike Saunders <