Hello,

if so, all videos should be available for translation, because help is
localized :)
I cannot find the script of this particular video to translate on wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Videos

Could it be possible that such video subtitles would be merged into help
files to be localized by the l10n team via regular help&UI l10n systems?
Probably this makes no sense for "new features" videos, but for
explanations of certain functions only (new features need to be quickly
localized just before the launch of the software).

Lp, m.

V V pet., 17. apr. 2020 ob 13:15 je oseba Mike Saunders <