bienvenido amigo!

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 11:30 AM Chinmay Manas <gandalfthewhite151@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello everyone
I'm a Computer Science undergrad in my sophomore year. I'm an active user
of Libre Office for past 3 months. I really wanted to get started with Open
Source contributions. So, I thought, why not the product I use the most.
And that's why, I'm here.

I'm proficient in C, C++ and familiar with Git, Linux. Since I don't have
any prior experience with open source contribution, I would really
appreciate if someone could guide me on the same. Any kind of help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration