When Data Sources is open and a database file is selected, both Data to Text or Data to Field buttons are active. However, when I click Data to Field, no dialog opens. When I click Data to Text, the dialog opens with a choice of Table, Field, or Text. Is there really a reason for the Data to Field button at all? Should any reference to it be removed in the documentation? Or, is what I see not happening just a problem with the Linux versions?

Dan