Hello Everybody,
I searched for Base on google and got to a TDF wiki page:-
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Database

This page just mentions a link to a AOO wiki page which lists AOO Base
documentation. I don't think that this is needed. We can change the link to
our own set of Base Guide and 3rd party resources on Base.
Pulkit Krishna