Hello Jean,
Do we need a column called "Has Style been updated?" in Base Guide 6.4
tracking spreadsheet? I mean the I am updating Base Guide from its v6.2.
You yourself updated the styles of all the chapters except macros of that
version. So do we need that column?
Pulkit Krishna

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 4:41 PM Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>