Hello,

We have the possibility to embed YouTube videos into help pages, is that
right? I'm sure I've seen this somewhere, or perhaps it was just a demo.

In any case, Harald Berger has created this video (with my voice!),
introducing file management with LibreOffice on Windows 10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jfzgD6GwQ0

Perhaps it could be embedded into a relevant help page?

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation