Shavrani,
Answers inline below.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 2:09 PM S Shravz <shravz666@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jean & Kees,

I have downloaded the file from the feedback folder updated with Jean's
comments and worked on all the required changes including the change in
images. Please let me know if that's not the protocol to be followed and if
the changes in the file had to be made directly in nextcloud for others to
know that someone is working on the file. The file is pending with one
topic where a little bit of research needs to be done.

Download and edit is correct. Never make changes in the file in nextcloud.
(The status spreadsheet is the exception.)

When you say "the file is pending" I assume you mean you are still working
on it and will return it to Feedback when you're done. That's good. Don't
forget to add your initials and change the date on the filename. Meanwhile,
it's useful to put a note in the Status spreadsheet, for example your
initials in the "Checked out by" column and perhaps something in the
"Status" column, so we know it's being worked on or that it's ready for
second review. We don't really have a good, unambiguous system in place;
trying to improve it as we go along.

About the above mail chain, I just looked at what is the default option.
It is the icon with the dropdown, please refer to the below screenshot for
the same. Ever since I downloaded LibreOffice I haven't made any changes
pertaining to this option in my Standard tollbar and I have only one
"Insert Special Character" option with a dropdown. So the guide was updated
as per the default option visible in my LibreOffice. Please let me know if
my understanding is correct.

[image: image.png]

There are in fact two icons available for that toolbar. In your screen
capture, you can see there are two. They look the same in the list, but if
you choose the one highlighted in blue in your image, you'll see that it
comes up differently on the toolbar itself. One has the drop-down arrow;
one does not.

Regards, Jean

Kind regards
Shravani