Hi Jean & Kees,

I have downloaded the file from the feedback folder updated with Jean's
comments and worked on all the required changes including the change in
images. Please let me know if that's not the protocol to be followed and if
the changes in the file had to be made directly in nextcloud for others to
know that someone is working on the file. The file is pending with one
topic where a little bit of research needs to be done.
About the above mail chain, I just looked at what is the default option. It
is the icon with the dropdown, please refer to the below screenshot for the
same. Ever since I downloaded LibreOffice I haven't made any changes
pertaining to this option in my Standard tollbar and I have only one
"Insert Special Character" option with a dropdown. So the guide was updated
as per the default option visible in my LibreOffice. Please let me know if
my understanding is correct.

[image: image.png]

Kind regards
Shravani