Hello Jean,
I will start the work on libreoffice base guide 6.4 tommorow.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020, 03:03 Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

While we are waiting for Drew and Dan to complete their reviews on BG6.2, I
suggest we start updating the completed chapters for v6.4. I think you said
there were not many changes.

Jean

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 at 21:54 Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>