Having no experience in using Gerrit or creating Help pages, I am very reluctant to try. I do not
want to create something that is completely useless.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

On 16 Apr 2020, at 12:20, Ilmari Lauhakangas <ilmari.lauhakangas@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Peter Schofield kirjoitti 16.4.2020 klo 12.30:
I am updating Chapter 7 — 3D Objects in the Draw Guide and have come across a shortcoming in LO
Help.
There has been several changes to 3D and LO Help definitely does not match what I am learning
whilst updating Chap 7.
Will somebody be updating the LO Help to match what is happening in LO Version 6.4? I suggest
that whoever does the help update uses the information in Chap 7 when I have finished its update.
I have no experience in producing help files. All my experience is producing user guides for
printing and PDF files.

There is plenty to update in Help. This is a good method for small fixes:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GerritEditing

Ilmari