Draw help and 3D

I am updating Chapter 7 — 3D Objects in the Draw Guide and have come across a shortcoming in LO Help.

There has been several changes to 3D and LO Help definitely does not match what I am learning whilst updating Chap 7.

Will somebody be updating the LO Help to match what is happening in LO Version 6.4? I suggest that whoever does the help update uses the information in Chap 7 when I have finished its update.

I have no experience in producing help files. All my experience is producing user guides for printing and PDF files.

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

I am updating Chapter 7 — 3D Objects in the Draw Guide and have come across a shortcoming in LO Help.

There has been several changes to 3D and LO Help definitely does not match what I am learning whilst updating Chap 7.

Will somebody be updating the LO Help to match what is happening in LO Version 6.4? I suggest that whoever does the help update uses the information in Chap 7 when I have finished its update.

I have no experience in producing help files. All my experience is producing user guides for printing and PDF files.

There is plenty to update in Help. This is a good method for small fixes: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GerritEditing

Ilmari

Having no experience in using Gerrit or creating Help pages, I am very reluctant to try. I do not want to create something that is completely useless.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hello Peter

Thanks for pointing this. Indeed the User interface has changed a lot
and the help pages are a bit outdated.

I'll be glad to review the Help based on your findings. Can you annotate
the changes you discovered in the review so I can go directly to the point?

Olivier