There is one tool in Draw that appears to have no function at all. This is 3D-Effects.
It appears when you right click on a 3D object and also appears in Visible Buttons.
I have tried using 3D-Effects several times in different situations, but getting no response.
Can this be removed from Draw if it has no function?

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com