Shavrani updated, I reviewed, and left it for S to deal with what needed to
be done in response to my comments. I didn’t think it was ready for someone
else to review. Hoping to hear from S about the status of the file.

Tomorrow I’ll look on my Windows 10 test machine to see what’s there on the
Special Characters icon. S was using W10, and I see the same on my Mac.
I’ll look on my Linux test machine too. This is a mystery!

Jean