On 16/4/20 5:12 pm, Jean Weber wrote:
The Contributors Guide needs a lot of updating. Images - creation,
insertion, anchoring, storage, etc - are among the many topics that are out
of date. (Updates are being done on the wiki first; feel free - indeed,
encouraged - to contribute.

In my experience, that functionality is by far the buggiest part of LibreOffice. To the degree that it may not be possible to document what happens.

I know someone who almost had a nervous breakdown attempting to create an ebook with images, using LO in 2017.

luke