Hi

I am giving chapter 2 of the Writer Guide a second review.
I stumbled into a comment I can not reproduce.
Shravani wrote:
Or, click the Insert Special Character icon on the standard toolbar to open a list of favorite and recently used characters and click on the one you wish to insert (Figure 6). You can also open the Special Characters dialog by clicking the More Characters button on this list

Jean added a this comment:
This is a bit garbled now. Using the toolbar icon opens a list of favorites and recents, and also provides a link to open the full dialog. Would be useful to have an image of what the icon provides.

But when I click the Insert Special Character icon, it opens the dialog Special Characters. No more than that.

What do I miss?

Greetings, Kees