Hi Kenneth,

3. When exporting the image to be embedded, what format and settings should
be used? My instinct is to use PNG and 300 DPI. The LO Draw export dialog
for PNG also has options "Mode/Interlaced" and "Drawing Options/Save
Transparency".

How do you want to get images of screenshots with 300DPI? My screen, for
example, has 96 dpi. Could be I'm missunderstanding something here, but
in the Base-Handbuch are only screenshots. And all these screenshots
were saved in *.png-format and 96dpi.

Regards

Robert
--