Hello

I agree with Kenneth about what to use for images being place in LO documents.

PNG format and a minimum of 300 DPI when embedding images. From my own past experiences in
technical writing I have found that this is the best to use. You get no formatting or fuzziness
using these settings, especially when it is screenshots.

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com