Hello all,

I'm looking at the contributor guide and past versions of the user guides
now. I have some questions about images.

1. Are there source files (ODG, SVG, etc.) stored in Nextcloud or
otherwise? I don't see anything for Writer or Getting Started, current or
previous version.

2. Regardless of where past files are stored, where should current files be
stored? I see an images folder for WG6.4, containing only PNGs. Is it okay
to place them side by side, same name, different extension?

3. When exporting the image to be embedded, what format and settings should
be used? My instinct is to use PNG and 300 DPI. The LO Draw export dialog
for PNG also has options "Mode/Interlaced" and "Drawing Options/Save
Transparency".

Thanks,

--Kenneth