Hello George

Your mail was moderated.

Please subscribe to this list beforehand. All communications between the
team members are carried in this list.

To subscribe to the documentation mailing list send an e-mail to:

Archives: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/

Mail-Archive.com:
https://www.mail-archive.com/documentation@global.libreoffice.org/

Regards
Olivier

Em 14/04/2020 14:40, George Sheppard escreveu:
Hello,
I've been lurking the email list, and would like to get involved.
My username is gfsheppard, but I can't access anything with the password I
have saved, and I can't change the password due to some access restrictions
on the TDF page.

I would be interested in helping out with documentation, mainly with Calc
as I am most familiar there, but happy to help out in any small way.
I wonder if this can be set up for me.

Thanks,
George Sheppard

--