HI Chinmay Manas

Happy to see you are interested in LibreOffice. From the profile you
wrote I guess you are interested in development of LibreOffice, right?

If affirmative, you may want to join the development team and get
familiar with the way LibreOffice is improved. The dev team already has
a set of easy hack for people like you to start working on LibreOffice
development, which is done in C++, C and git.

Believe me, dealing with LibreOffice codebase speeds up development
skills maturity, which is good for any resumé.

So please have a look at the following wiki pages :
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

On a side note, the list here is for documentation development (Help,
books, tutorials...)

Kind regards
Olivier