Hello  AEH

The website help.libreoffice.org is the software Help put online, and
has the same contents as the offline Help you download and install in
your computer. The edition of the Help is done thru patches in git
version control and requires some knowledge in programming and XML.

To spare you the hassle of patching the Help pages (unless you are
comfortable doing it), you can open a documentation bug in our bugzilla
service (create an account if necessary)

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice

and attach the text you want, and it will be evaluated for a valid
change. Please make it worth the change: 70 translators and myself will
scrutinize your changes.

For other activities in writing contents in our published Guide books,
make sure you go thru the documentation team introduction in the wiki page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

Also, please get a username for our web services, by following the
instructions in the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

Then poke me to grant you access to our literature for edition or
translation.

Note these other contact points with us (besides the current
mailing list)

*The documentation webchat*
-------------------------
Chat with us in

https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#libreoffice-doc

*Our periodic hangout meeting*
----------------------------
Our documentation team meeting will take place bi weekly on Thursday at
18:00 UTC (subject to change with prior notice).

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

We look forward to have you in our team.

Kind regards

Olivier