Hi Shy Person :)

The Documentation Team Coordinator Olivier Hallot is the only one who
can arrange access for you and I anticipate that he will act on the
information you have provided here.

If you have not already do so, please subscribe to this list by sending
an email to: documentation+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org and by
responding to the confirmation request.

Welcome to the project.

Best Regards