From:AEH [mailto:4.lex.11.s+libreoffice@gmail.com]
Sent:Monday, April 13, 2020, 15:42 UTC
To:documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Subject:[libreoffice-documentation] Would like to help out

Hello,
A long time ago, I participated in the French translation of TheBat!. For
some time now, I've been searching in vain how to contribute tohttps://help.libreoffice.org. And
that's why I'm here!
I'd like to get involved at LibreOffice and hopefully make a contribution.

JFYI on my initial motivations:
I was looking to complete the documentation on the use of styles in
swriter. Especially the operation of style inheritance, including
the functioning  of "standard" button in the style control interface
(example: Paragraph Style:
Heading)https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/swriter/guide/templates_styles.html?DbPAR=WRITERThanks!
If you wish to contribute to the documentation a good starting
      point would be to read this page:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

RegardsDave