Font, font color and a lot of others can be found by selecting what you
want replaced clicking on the FORMAT button and then selecting the
formatting of the selected text that you are looking for. In the replace
field, enter the text you want to use as the replacement, click FORMAT
and select the formatting you want for that text.

For some reason ATTRIBUTES is only available for the field that you want
replaced--making it rather useless.