Hello,
A long time ago, I participated in the French translation of TheBat!. For
some time now, I've been searching in vain how to contribute to
https://help.libreoffice.org. And that's why I'm here!
I'd like to get involved at LibreOffice and hopefully make a contribution.

JFYI on my initial motivations:
I was looking to complete the documentation on the use of styles in
swriter. Especially the operation of style inheritance, including
the functioning  of "standard" button in the style control interface
(example: Paragraph Style: Heading)
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/swriter/guide/templates_styles.html?DbPAR=WRITER

Thanks!