Hello Team,

I am reviewing *Writer Chapter 3 Working with Text Advanced*..  Under *Advanced
find and replace techniques -->  **Find and replace text attributes and
formatting, *I am unable to search for attributes such as *Font *or *Font
color*.  Nothing appears in the *Find *box to select.
For example, following these steps below, no options appear under the *Find*
box to choose from:

   1.

   On the *Find & Replace* dialog (with *Other Options* displayed), click
   the *Attributes* button.
   2.

   Select the attribute you wish to search for from the list in the
   Attributes dialog and click *OK*. The names of the selected attributes
   appear under the *Find:* box. For example, to search for text that has
   been changed from the default font color, select the *Font Color*
   attribute.

I am using LibreOffice Writer version 6.4.2.2 on a Windows 10 PC,  Is
anyone else able to get this working?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Toni