(I may have the name of the second extension incorrect.)

Do either of the extensions work with LO 6.4? The last time I tried them
(over a year ago, perhaps 2), they didn’t work for me, but I didn’t test on
all three o/s.

If they don’t work, we should drop any reference to them in our
Contributors Guide and any user guide (GS, WG) that might mention them.