Base Guide 6.2 Chapter 01 IntroductiontoBase: missing table in sample Database

Hi,

For the dutch documentation team I'm reading the into dutch translated chapter "Introduction to Base". I use the English translation as reference.

Now, on top of page 9 (of the english translation) it says "The Extension field contains information about extensions of the loan for an item. The meaning of the values 1, 2... is explained later. The database contains a separate table with the label Settings."

In the sample databases  Media_without_macros.odb and Media_with_macros.odb I cannot find the Table Settings.

When I look into the german sample Database "Medien_Ohne_Makros.odb"  I find table "Einstellungen" but this table "Settings" is not available in the English sample databases....

Did I mis something?

/Rob

Hi,

I found it (I think): table "Preferences" is the "Settings" table mentioned in the text.
This has to be corrected in the Guide.

/Rob