Hi,

As stated before, I'm helping the dutch doc team.
I have to translate the Sample databases into the dutch language...
How far would you go translateing the databases into another language than English.

Should you translate only the forms (labels etc) or should you translate the tables & fields and therefore also redo the queries, reports, forms and attached macro's (rebuild the complete database)?

How should you start with translation of databases?? any tips??

Thanks,

Rob