Olivier,

I seem to recall that you experienced one or two problems when you collated
all of the individual chapters of the 6.2 Calc Guide to produce a master
document.

Please could you give me an overview of what is involved in this process
and where the problem areas lie? I've used master documents and
subdocuments in an older version of Word to manage some large technical
documents but haven't done this in LO yet.

Regards,

Steve