Hello Oliver,
Thank you for your message. Currently, the base guide has been translated
from its german version. I have translated all the chapters. I think now
that we will have a base guide 6.2, we english contributors can update it
for version 6.4 and further versions by ourselves. We do not need to
translate from german anymore. We can take content from german
handbauch time to time as Robert is much better than me in base but I do no
think that we should be completely dependent on only the german version of
base guide for translating into English. 4 chapters are left to be
reviewed for version 6.2. After that it would be ready to be published. Out
of those two, Dan and Drew have taken 2 for their review. Randolph, a new
volunteer, has agreed to review the left two. So I think that base guide
6.2 is going to be published soon. After that we can update it to version
6.4. There is not much to do as base has not changed much but I have
decided to add some more information to it and update all the screenshots
(the screenshots are a bit old) with the help of Rob.
Pulkit Krishna

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 8:55 AM Olivier Hallot <