Hi Randolph
Your login has been added to the cloud. Welcome.

Please access https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org

All relevant files are in the "LibreOffice Documentation" folder.

Regards
Olivier

Em 11/04/2020 08:51, randolph gamo escreveu:
the username is randolphgamo

Le sam. 11 avr. 2020 11:59 AM, randolph gamo <randolph.gamo@gmail.com
<mailto:randolph.gamo@gmail.com>> a écrit :

    Hi Olivier.
    Could you grant me access to the portal.
    I just finish the account creation process.
    Regards.
    Randolph

    Le ven. 10 avr. 2020 4:13 PM, Olivier Hallot
    <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org
    <mailto:olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org>> a écrit :

        Hi

        Welcome to the documentation Team. Our team is dedicated to
        create the
        best technical literature for LibreOffice and have it translated
        in all
        languages.

        Make sure you go thru the documentation team introduction in the
        wiki page

        https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

        To start, please get a username for our web services, by
        following the
        instructions in the page

        https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

        Then poke me to grant you access to our literature for edition or
        translation.

        Please note these other contact points with us (besides the current
        mailing list)

        *The documentation webchat*
        -------------------------
        Chat with us in

        https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#libreoffice-doc

        *Our periodic hangout meeting*
        ----------------------------
        Our documentation team meeting will take place bi weekly on
        Wednesday at
        18:00 UTC

        We will use the following jitsi meeting room

        https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

        The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without
        the need
        of a specific plugin.

        The documentation pad for the minute is
        http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

        We look forward to have you in our team.

        Kind regards

        Olivier

        --
        Olivier Hallot