Hi Olivier.
Could you grant me access to the portal.
I just finish the account creation process.
Regards.
Randolph

Le ven. 10 avr. 2020 4:13 PM, Olivier Hallot <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org>
a écrit :

Hi

Welcome to the documentation Team. Our team is dedicated to create the
best technical literature for LibreOffice and have it translated in all
languages.

Make sure you go thru the documentation team introduction in the wiki page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

To start, please get a username for our web services, by following the
instructions in the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

Then poke me to grant you access to our literature for edition or
translation.

Please note these other contact points with us (besides the current
mailing list)

*The documentation webchat*
-------------------------
Chat with us in

https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#libreoffice-doc

*Our periodic hangout meeting*
----------------------------
Our documentation team meeting will take place bi weekly on Wednesday at
18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

We look forward to have you in our team.

Kind regards

Olivier