Do you actually have to put it back in the folder? I am using the software
tool at this time that is very sensitive and with even the suttle
click/touch will move. It seems at this time to automatically save if it
int he appropriate browser.

I should have more time next week for commenting and editing. I had to
teach my students in Cambridge some Unix/Linux and BIOS review courses. I
am back with the Dutch team Gemalto after that one.

Regards,
Caroline

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler