Draw Guide Chapter 6

Version 6.4 of Chapter 6 Draw Guide is now in the Drafts folder ready for review and comment.

Peter Schofield

Hi Peter,

Version 6.4 of Chapter 6 Draw Guide is now in the Drafts folder ready for review and comment.

I have put comments in the file and put the result into the Feedback-folder.

Kind regards
Regina

Do you actually have to put it back in the folder? I am using the software
tool at this time that is very sensitive and with even the suttle
click/touch will move. It seems at this time to automatically save if it
int he appropriate browser.

I should have more time next week for commenting and editing. I had to
teach my students in Cambridge some Unix/Linux and BIOS review courses. I
am back with the Dutch team Gemalto after that one.

Regards,
Caroline

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler

Caroline,

When reviewing/editing chapters of the user guides, DO NOT do so online.
Download the file, edit it, change the filename to add your initials and
the date, and put it back in the Feedback folder.

Jean