Welcome Steve. If a reviewer is required as of Tuesday, I am free. I’m
currently supporting Philip with the Draw Guide and I have capacity to help
out.

Kind regards

Claire

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 at 21:15, Olivier Hallot <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org>
wrote:

Hi Doc team

Steve Fanning kindly forwarded his name to coordinate the Calc Guide.

Steve has been an active contributor to all aspects of Calc, from the
update of the latest Calc Guide 6.2(*), the review of the Calc Help
pages and the wiki pages (**) of the Calc functions.

Please welcome Steve to his new challenge in our team.

(*)
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2020/01/27/libreoffice-calc-guide-6-2-is-now-available/

(**) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Calc_Functions

--